Execute service strategy, initiate contact with existing and potential customers, identify their needs and sell appropriate equipment and parts to meet those needs, including the follow up on all work identified out in the field from the Service Technicians or sales force. Additionally, this person will ensure that all equipment and parts will be in the proper position in the Warehouse, manage shop repairs, and handle all warranty, exchange, RMA items. The position also will manage the Inventory / Marketing Assistant to ensure all inventory levels are met within our organization.
Reports to: Service Manager
- Manage service accounts
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer-supplier relationship.
- Increase sales in respective accounts
- Prepare sales and service information for customers
- Establish buying influences, budgets, and purchasing criteria for accounts
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Handle warranty, exchanges, RMA’s from within the service and sales organization
- Manage the shop repairs within the warehouse
- Ensure the warehouse is organized and a clean, neat working environment
- Follow up on work written up by the Service Technicians in the field
- Support the service technicians in the field in regards to paperwork, parts ordering, additional assistance, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Basic sales and service skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of weighing equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Works well in a team environment