- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Dig ditches or trenches, back fill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes.
- Measure, mark, and record openings and distances to layout areas where construction work will be performed.
- Load, unload, and identify weighing equipment and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Build and position forms for pouring concrete, and dismantle forms after use, using saws, hammers, nails, or bolts.
- Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
- Requires making decisions that impact the results of co-workers, clients or the company
- Includes responsibility for the health and safety of others
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment
- Requires working outdoors, exposed to all weather conditions
- Job tasks are performed in close physical proximity to other people
- Understand construction specifications
- Use hand or power tools
- Repair cracks, defects, or damage in installed weighing equipment foundations
- Finish concrete surface
- Read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
- Control operation of compressors
- Clean rooms or work areas
- Prepare site or surfaces for concrete or mrk
- Operate power construction equipment
- Operate power driven pumps
- Experience in welding and minor fabrications
- Experience in pouring concrete foundations
ADVANCE Employee Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- High school or equivalent