At Advance Scale, we know the coronavirus outbreak is impacting the customers we serve every day. We are here for you.
To help, we’ve set up an internal customer support team to offer solutions and keep you informed for both our employees and you, our customers.
Customers are asking us a few key questions:
- Can I count on Advance Scale to service and calibrate our weighing equipment safety?
- How can Advance Scale help my business?
- Is Advance Scale supporting healthcare and pandemic response?
- Advance Scale is Open for Business: Advance Scale has been designated by the Critical Infrastructure Workforce (CISA) as service providers for its critical infrastructure customers, and we continue to service and calibrate its scales. If you have any service needs, please contact us via phone at 888-447-2253 or by clicking here for a Service Request.
- No-touch No Sign Documents: We’ve heard your concerns and changed how you sign our paperwork to minimize contact.
- Operating Safety: Advance Scale is taking measures to protect employees from exposure to coronavirus including enhanced cleaning and following WHO and CDC guidelines. For more information, please click here.
At this time, we would also like to inform of other opportunities where we can be here for you:
Do you want to use this period to train your maintenance or production people in the field, and inform them all there is to know about your weighing equipment? Please feel free to reach out so we can provide a customized online training via our video conferencing solutions.
Truck Scale Kiosks as a Solution
Advance Scale can help you successfully create social distancing by installing a ticketing kiosk for your truck scale. Please click here for more information on Truck Scale Kiosks