The below list of resources, comprised of government and industry entities, may provide access to critical information for your operation. Should you not find what you need among the list provided, we welcome the opportunity to assist you in sourcing solutions to your questions.
*NOTE: Websites are a great way to obtain information, however, they may not always be up to date. If in doubt of answers to your questions, please contact the organization directly.
- NCWM National Conference on Weights & Measures
- NJWMA New Jersey Weights and Measures Association, Inc.
- NTEP National Type Evaluation Program
- ISWM International Society on Weighing and Measuring
- MSHA Mine Safety and Health Administration
- OIML International Organization of Legal Metrology
- TWIC Transportation Worker Identification Card
- NIST National Institute of Standards & Technology Office of Weights & Measures NIST 44 Handbook (providing specifications, Tolerances, and Other Technical Requirements for Weighing and Measuring Devices)
ADVANCE is dedicated to providing the highest quality weighing systems, services, technology, material handling, and technical support. ADVANCE is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations. ADVANCE incorporates its ISO Quality Management System at all levels of engagement to ensure continual process improvement. ISO 17025