Scale Calibration & Preventative Maintenance
The Advance Solution consists of the following
- Remove debris and clean equipment with our industrial strength (4500 psi) heated power-washing unit
- Trained Scale Technicians to prevent damage to scale and components
- Perform a full diagnostic assessment to identify any damage
- Apply a jack and grease treatment to avoid scale seizing in the cold
- Apply winterization process to prevent hydraulic lines from freezing (hydraulic scales only)
ADVANCE will develop a Preventive Maintenance schedule based on your frequency requirements and resources (including, time, budget and personnel).
Preventive maintenance is routinely based on:
- Customer volume and/or usage (i.e. performance indicators)
- OEM recommendations
- NIST requirements
- State law requirements
- Industry standards and/or requirements
We are able to train your personnel to conduct proper PM and when applicable, provide certified weights to conduct in-house daily verifications in between calibration periods.
Asset management procedures such as routine scale cleaning leads to increased productivity and longer scale life